Thursday, April 19, 2007

Midwife Appointment - Thursday 19th April 2007

Today I went to see the Midwife for my check up. She said that all is back to normal with my blood pressure, which is a worry off my mind. It means I can get back to normal (well as much as I can being 38 weeks pregnant!)

She also said that the baby has grown lots since I last saw her and that it seems to be since I have given up work and relaxed and rested.

I asked her about my extreme heartburn and she said that I need to either have some iced cold milk or ice cream. I do hope this works as I am getting heartburn most nights now before bed.

My tummy now measures 39cms! I am not seeing the Midwife for 2 more weeks now and that could be my last time seeing her before the baby arrives! fingers crossed....

No comments: