Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Holiday in France - Wednesday 4th April 2007

Wayne and I were meant to be going on holiday to Limogues on Saturday 5th May 2007, but as Lennon is going to be born on that day we have had to rearrange this as I didnt think that I could fit it all in!

We are now planning to go on Saturday 22nd September 2007. Lennon will have to have his own little passport, which can you believe is £45.00. I mean he is only little! not only does it cost loads but you have to make sure in the picture that he has his eyes open, I am looking forward to getting the passport photos done! Also when we fly he has to sit on my lap and the flight company charge £15.00 for that, I mean to sit on his Mum's lap they charge us.

I am really looking forward to our first holiday as a family. We are going to a fishing lake in Limogues and we have hired a cottage that sits by the lake. So we can just relax by the side of the lake and take nice long walks together.

This is it http://www.etangdebrigueuil.com/home.html

No comments: