Sunday, April 1, 2007

Babies Intuition - Sunday 1st April 2007

They say that babies can sense when somebody is pregnant well this week I experienced this.

Firsty my friend Sarah Gumbleton came around with her 10month old baby Henry. Everytime Henry came near me he would rub my bump. He did this quite a few times and he did it again when he went to leave.

Secondly my friend Sarah Southgate came around with her 12week old baby Josh. He really enjoyed being in my arms and didnt want to go back to his Mums! she thinks its because he could smell my milk and because I have bigger boobs then her!

I have also experienced this with animals, Alfie (our cat) loves to sit on my lap at the moment. This is not something that he has done before. Also Grandad Micks cats don't like pregnant people, they kept nipping me!

No comments: