Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bank Account - Thursday 8th March 2007

I have opened a bank account this week to save money in for Lennon. This will be for trips out as a family and for anything that he needs. The money that I am going to save is from doing my Avon work. I have received delivery of everything today so I just have to collect the money now and then I can pay it into the account. Its really exciting to think of the trips and days out we can go on together, Mummy, Daddy and Baby Lennon.....

I have also sent off for some more information about opening a Child Trust Fund Account, the government give each child a £250 voucher that can be paid into the account. I think they then get the funds when they are 18. I am going to try and put a bit away each week into this account for Lennon even if its just a £1 a week thats £936 by the time he is 18 plus the £250 from the voucher thats £1186 not money to be sniffed at!

Well it will get him a car or something like that......

No comments: